I am sat at my desk, the postman has just been and I honestly feel like someone is taking the piss. I do not know if I am just ‘on one’ and these boxes are better than I think they are and I am being a cow or they are utter shit.
So what delights are in my February Glossybox?
Well the box is a Valentines theme and is OK, it will add to my shelf collection.
- L’eau de Rose by Jeanne Arthes – FULL SIZE. I smell like my granny. The RRP is £20 – AHEM. It does remind me of something but just can’t place it.
- Noire Eternae Youth Potion Face Scrub – De Bruyere: FULL SIZE This is made from volcanic minerals and has anti-ageing ingredients in it. The RRP is 30Euro (£25.42)
- Paint Pot in fade to Greige – Ciate London – FULL SIZE nail polish I have received the Taupe colour and its not really me, I am to pale for it and it is making me look ill. maybe in the summer when I have a bit of colour. the RRP is £9
- Beat the Blues in Oyster Gold by MeMeMe – FULL SIZE – this is a gold liquid highlight that isn’t as scary on the skin as it is in the bottle, not sure if I would wear it as I prefer powder highlighters but I will give it a test out. RRP £7.25
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Restore balm: the only sample in the box. I have used this before as I received one in My Little Box in January and I liked it. The RRP is £4.49 for 300ml so this works out about 30p. If my maths is correct.
So in total we got 4 Full size products and one sample with a value of £61.97
I take it back, although I probably won’t use the perfume and the polish Glossybox has done well. My question then is, why the hell is BirchBox so piss poor with only 2 full size items; a spectrum brush worth £5.50 and a mask they reckon is £29 – FUMING.
Well done Glossybox 8/10