The February Box is the Mountain box. I like 99% of it and overall I am happy to give it an 8/10.
So what is in it?
- There is a little book with facts about mountains and recipes for soup…..
- There is a knitting pattern for a snood and a big knitting pin…….random but ok
- A gorgeous pair of navy blue and silver glitter socks with cold feet embroidered on them
- A cute little tin containing a badge/brooch with Coure de Glace embroidered on it
- A lovely little mountain shaped book of post it notes
- The drawstring bag has little ski trails on it
- Polaar Icy Magic – this is a rollerball for the eyes which is cooling and is supposed to brighten and get rid of dark circles etc – love it
- Benefit Porefessional – this is s decent sized sample, believe me I have had samples of this that are half the size
- A little cute My Little Beauty Lip Balm/Stain that looks like a snowball, well I think it does.