This month its the Elle Edit, which I don’t really understand as you get Elle with it every month, but hey ho.
Its a nice Black box but it won’t be making it onto my ‘Pretty Boxes’ shelf.
On to the goodies:
- PUR: Mineralising disappearing act concealer. This is a pot concealer and feels quite dry but I have heard good things about the brand and am interested to try it.
- Skin Chemists: 24 hour Aqua repair serum: after being brutalised having my brows threaded my skin is crying out for this so will be trying this out later, it feels nice though.
- Redken: Heat cure treatment. I have hair to my back side as I am scared of hairdressers and it is in a right old state so I cannot wait to try this out and I believe it is a good brand
- St. Tropez: Instant Tan Glow. I was proper giddy when I opened the box and saw this. Thats was until I swatched it. It feels and looks like Hawain Tropical sun oil – it is really thick and really dark and looked like i had put my hand in a chip pan. However…. it did dry down quite nice so I am open to this but not convinced as i think it is just a sticky mess
- Caudalie: 3 in 1 Moisturiser. I am hesitant to use new moisturisers as they do not always agree with me but I will give it a go and get back to you next month
- Starskin Eye catcher: When i opened the box my first thought was ‘Good God not another sheet mask!’ but its not, its a eye mask so again after my threading I am really looking forward to trying this.
I cannot work out the value as there are no prices but I think the products are all available on the website so I might figure it out over the weekend. What I will say is they are good brands and decent sizes……..here is another little quick vid.
I’ll be winning next best picture Oscar if I keep this up hahah