As always I have nothing bad to say about this box. I simply Love it.
The items you receive are really good quality, a little bit quirky and it is like getting a Christmas present every month.
The Mountains box contained
- book with facts about mountains and recipes for soup…..this is just delightful and although I haven’t made the soups yet I will do
- There is a knitting pattern for a snood and a big knitting pin……this has made me want to learn to knit and I am determined I will finally achieve this skill.
- A gorgeous pair of navy blue and silver glitter socks with cold feet embroidered on them – I don’t know how they do it but these appear like a normal pair of socks but somehow once on they are cuddly and snugly and warm and the glitter just makes me love them more.
- A cute little tin containing a badge/brooch with Coure de Glace embroidered on it – I’ll be honest this is a bit young for me but I still love it and its a cute little item on my bookshelf.
- A lovely little mountain shaped book of post it notes – used daily. So cute.
- The drawstring bag has little ski trails on it – my daughter stole this as she needed a bag for her make-up brushes
- Polaar Icy Magic – This is magic in a tube. Its a roller-ball and it does feel icy; you glide it under and over your eye, I use it ALL the time and luckily I got another one in my Look Fantastic box so I won’t run out any time soon. Its amazing.
- Benefit Porefessional – this is a decent sized sample, believe me I have had samples of this that are half the size. Its a good primer but I do only use it in certain areas as it can make my foundation go weird.
- A little cute My Little Beauty Lip Balm/Stain that looks like a snowball, well I think it does. Almost gone through this. I only use it at night as there is a red tint to it. At first I wasn’t sure I liked it as it felt quite waxy but as I used it the texture did turn more into a balm which felt nicer on the lips.
I want to find something wrong with the box as I hate to appear all gushing but I cannot fault it. A well deserved 10/10