So if you have read my other Birchbox posts, you will know that I was fed up to the back teeth with them. Last month I threw the hissiest of all hissy fits and went on a proper rant about where they could shove their bloody box. I was also very vocal about cancelling my subscription.
Obviously I didn’t because I forgot and now I am really happy that I didn’t because this month they have played a blinder.
Can I just say………… I LOVE THIS BOX! Yes a Birchbox that I love! Holy Moly the pigs are a flying.
To the box. This month’s theme is The Bold and the Beautiful and they have partnered up with Boden. The box itself is simply gorge and they are back to the drawer box so I am chuffed before I even open it. Now to the contents:
There are 2 full size products and the rest are really decent sized samples:
1. Lusetan Keratin Conditioner. Full size is £5. I will work out all the prices when I do the full review later in the month. The fragrance is not too heavy and is what I would call a very ‘clean’ smell; it’s fresh. Love it.
2. Baija Crème Moana body lotion: the packaging of this is so nice and the smell is gorgeous; it really reminds me of something but can’t put my finger on what it is. The cream has a peach colour to it and it is a really nice consistency and absorbs without feeling sticky.
3. Model Co Gel crayon Liner – utter crap. It snapped as I was demonstrating it on my unboxing video (which is down below, please go watch – plug plug) It is not pigmented and is really dry. Not a fan.
4. Mannakadar HD finishing powder; although it is tiny it is a full size product and has a value of £27 – I shit thee not. The powder feels nice and soft although it was a bit of work to get into it. I will let you know if it is as good as it claims to be in my full review but for now I am loving it.
5. The final product is from one of my fave brands Polaar. I got the Ice Pure gentle scrub and it feels amazing; the packing is the same as the other Polaar products but is pink and I LOVE IT.
Well done Birchbox, you were a dead box walking but you have pulled it out of the bag this month.