To be frank, the only reasons I bought this are:
- it was Elizabeth Arden
- It was reduced from £32 to £6.99 – I kid thee not
I had no idea what it was when I got it – it was just CHEAP and in a really nice gold shiny box so even if the contents were rubbish it would make a nice ornament. Yes I am THAT girl e.g I have Jo Malone Hand wash and Hand Cream in my bathroom and no-one is allowed to touch them as they are ORNAMENTS.
So there I was in TK Max looking at the cheap pretties and happily flinging them in my basket knowing only the brand names. Once home I actually took out the product and had a look. The Elizabeth Arden box contained a smallish, fancy tub and within it a coloured cream. The box gave me no clue really as to what it was so I had to take to the Google. Here is the sciency bit:
Ceramide Lift and Firm Makeup SPF 15 PA++ (30ml)
Our ultra luxe, ultra creamy, ultra anti-aging foundation formula brings the ultimate in colour, comfort and treatment technology.
- CPT technology delivers visible plumping, lifting and firming effects to skin’s appearance. Skin looks firmer, more cushioned and youthfully uplifted.
- Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and retexturise skin’s appearance, and hold vital skin-plumping moisture within the skin. Skin feels ultra smooth, replenished and comfortable.
- Innovative colour technology provides long wearing comfort and luminosity
- Calibrated microspheres deliver precision colour that lasts all day. Polymer-coated pigments promote skin soothing, comfortable, colour true coverage.
Mica and Alumina, (a new and highly reflective microfine light diffuser), blur the appearance of fine lines and imperfections, creating a soft focus effect that is luminous and radiantly glowing.
- SPF 15 helps protect from the aging effects of the sun.
- Vitamins A, C and E moisturise and provide antioxidant protection
So finally knowing what it was I slapped it all over my face. And OMG it is the nicest thing I have EVER put on my face. Words fail me. It gives a glow that can only be describe as coming from within, a little goes a very long way, it feels soft and silky and light and its just beautiful. I had no sinking in lines and no fading. It lasted all day and everyone I saw commented on how ‘healthy’ and ‘glowing’ I looked.
It is so nice that if I never find it for £6.99 again I am happy to pay the full price. I LOVE it and it gets a massive 10/10 and 5 stars